All Dates are subject to change due to weather, permits, and scheduling conflicts
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays:
- COED Team: $1100
- OPEN Team: $1100
- OPEN Free Agent: $100 Free Agents (Individual Players)
NO COED FREE AGENTS
- 45 Minute Games / 22 Minute halves
- Roster Minimum (7)
- Roster Maximum (12)
- Minimum of 8 league games + Final
FIELDS: Pier 40 Courtyard, Gansevoort Peninsula, DeWitt Clinton Park
- Games scheduled weekly at any of the assigned locations and fields
- Possible other fields TBA
- Games primarily kickoff between 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm
COED: 2 women minimum on the field. (goalkeeper does not apply towards minimum)
- Competitive COED
- Recreational COED
OPEN: No gender restrictions
- Competitive OPEN
- Recreational OPEN
NIGHTS: Games can take place Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursday nights each week.
- (Teams may have a bye week or double-headers depending on weather and schedule conflicts)
Projected Start Date: Week of December 5th
- Scrimmage Games Week of December 5th - All participants welcome to play and recruit
- Official games projected to start Week of December 12th
NO GAMES ON WEEK OF DECEMBER 26TH - 28TH
PLEASE NOTE: Team fees do not include League Shirts.
- Teams must provide their own Jerseys or Team Shirts with Numbers. (all players on a team must wear the exact same color/shade).
- We can suggest a local vendor where they may order shirts (or choose their own provider)
- Due to ongoing issues with supply, and increased concerns about contributing to textile waste, we are going this route in lieu of fully raising league fees.
Once a player or team has registered / paid to play in the league, there are NO REFUNDS, unless requested divisions are full and we are unable to place a team in the division they choose. If we are able to find a team to take the place of a TEAM who would like to drop we will refund the original TEAM minus a $150 admin fee pre-season or $200 if the season is already underway.