PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL AGES TO ENTER ALL FACILITIES
EARLY BIRD PRICING - RETURNING PLAYERS REGISTER BY 2/17 AND SAVE AN EXTRA $50 WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
Big City Volleyball is excited to open our Spring Girls' Youth League for players in Grades 7-12 in Brooklyn, Queens & Manhattan, who have the volleyball skills and desire to COMPETE in a LEAGUE with:
- Weekly Practices
- Weekend Refereed Matches
- Standings / Playoffs / Uniforms
- All-City Championship
This program is great for players who want to continue playing after school volleyball season ends or as an alternative to club volleyball WITHOUT THE:
- Lack of playing time
- Ridiculous fees
- Long drives to compete
- 10-month Club Commitment
- Holiday Tournaments.
In order to participate, all NEW players must attend one Try-Out to be considered for the Spring 2023 League and should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our advanced youth volleyball classes during the year or at one of our Summer Camps. Returning players are NOT required to try out.
- Check All Available Tryouts HERE
- *Players returning from previous seasons do not need to attend Try-Outs.
- The $25 Registration fee is a TRYOUT FEE ONLY. All NEW players must attend at least one tryout to be considered for the league.
For NEW players selected, the Girls Youth League program will cost $850 ($775 for returners) and include:
- EARLY BIRD PRICING - RETURNING PLAYERS REGISTER BY 2/17 AND SAVE AN EXTRA $50 WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
- Spring 2023 Season: April 1st - June 10th
- 2 Divisions (7th-8th grade and 9th-12th grade)
- 8 Weekly evening practices
- 8 Weekend Refereed Matches including Playoffs
- NO GAMES on 4/8, 4/15 and 5/27
- City Championship - June 17th IF TEAM QUALIFIES
- Max roster size 12
- All players are guaranteed to play a minimum of 2 sets per match
- Professional Uniforms
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff with collegiate experience + referees
- Match Locations: Manhattan (Midtown West) / Brooklyn (Williamsburg) / Queens (Forest Hills)
- Match Days: Saturdays
- Match Time Frame: 11 am-6 pm
- Once a Week Practice Days and Time: M-F from 6 pm -7:30 pm / 6:30 pm - 8 pm
- Manhattan Practice location - Upper West side / Upper East Side / West Village (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday)
- Brooklyn Practice location - Park Slope (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday)
- Queens Practice location - Forest Hills (Monday / Friday)
Refund Policy: You can cancel anytime up to 48 hours before the start of the event, and you will receive an automatic refund through the system.
*This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM