PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR AGES 12 AND UP TO ENTER ALL FACILITIES
Big City Volleyball is excited to open our Fall/Winter Girls' Youth League for players in Grades 7-12 in Brooklyn, Queens & Manhattan, who have the volleyball skills and desire to COMPETE in a LEAGUE with:
- Weekly Practices
- Weekend Refereed Matches
- Standings / Playoffs / Uniforms
- All-City Championship
This program is great for players who want to continue playing after school volleyball season ends or as an alternative to club volleyball WITHOUT THE:
- Lack of playing time
- Ridiculous fees
- Long drives to compete
- 10-month Club Commitment
- Holiday Tournaments.
- Entrance Fee: $775
- All returning players from previous seasons are not required to try out and can save $75 when registering now!!!
- Entrance Fee: $850
- Try-Out Fee: $25
In order to participate, all players who are not returning from previous seasons must attend one Try-Out to be considered for the Fall - Winter 22/23 League and should have prior playing experience on either a club or school team or have taken our advanced youth volleyball classes during the year or at one of our Summer Camps.
- Check All Available Tryouts HERE
- *Players returning from previous seasons do not need to attend Try-Outs.
- The $25 Registration fee is a TRYOUT FEE ONLY. All players must attend at least one tryout to be considered for the league.
For New players selected, the Girls Youth League program will cost $850 and include:
- Fall - Winter 22/23 Season: Dec 17th - Mar 4th
- Pre-Season Refereed Scrimmage: Dec 17th
- 8 practices
- 8 Weekend Refereed Matches including Pre-Season Scrimmage & Playoffs
- City Championship - March 5th IF TEAM QUALIFIES
- 2 divisions: 7-8th grade / 9-12th grade
- NO GAMES MLK Weekend & Presidents Weekend/Week
- Max roster size 12
- All players are guaranteed to play a minimum of 2 sets per match
- Professional Uniforms
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff with collegiate experience + referees
- Match Locations: Manhattan (Midtown West) / Brooklyn (Williamsburg) / Queens (Forest Hills)
- Match Days: Saturdays
- Match Time Frame: 11 am-6 pm
- Once a Week Practice Days and Time (Depending on location): M-F from 4 pm – 7:30 pm
- Manhattan Practice location - Upper West side / Upper East Side (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday)
- Brooklyn Practice location - Park Slope (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday)
- Queens Practice location - Forest Hills & Long Island City (Monday / Thursday / Friday)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED FOR AGES 12 AND UP TO ENTER ALL FACILITIES
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during/after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before/during/after play
- Bring your own water bottle
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting at 8 am on the day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM