***PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ALL AGES TO ENTER THIS FACILITY***
Conveniently Located between Brooklyn and Long Island City, the Post BK is easy to get to for players coming for Queens and Brooklyn. It’s also just five minutes from the Midtown tunnel, if you are driving from Manhattan or you can take the L/G trains.
Big City Volleyball Youth Classes are designed to help every player, boys and girls, between the ages of 9 – 16 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game – All in a fun and friendly environment!
*Who can Play*
Boys - Ages 12-16
The Post BK - 100 Dobbin Street, Brooklyn, NY
*Price* - $325
Sundays - 11am - 1pm (2 hours) - **NEW TIME**
5/8 - No Class - Mother's Day
5/29 - No Class - Holiday/Memorial Day
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Masks are optional for players
- Coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Bring your own water bottle
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***