***PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ALL AGES TO ENTER THIS FACILITY***
Big City Volleyball Youth Classes are designed to help every player, boys and girls, between the ages of 9 – 16 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game – All in a fun and friendly environment!
*Who can Play*
Boys and Girls - Ages 12-16
PS 163 - Alfred E. Smith School
163 W. 97th Street
New York, NY 10025
Between- Columbus Ave. and Amsterdam Ave.
*Price* - $325
Sundays - 1pm - 3pm (2 hours)
5/8 - No Class - Mother's Day
5/29 - No Class - Holiday/Memorial Day
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Masks are optional for players
- Coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***