Big City Volleyball is back with outdoor Beach Volleyball!
Come down to Pier 6 in Brooklyn at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Join our 4-week Youth Volleyball Class 4-6pm Wednesday afternoons. Open to everyone in grades 9-12, players will learn the difference between indoor volleyball and beach while working on passing, setting, serving and spiking skills outdoors in the fresh air.
Parents are welcome to stay and watch from outside of the courts.
*Who can Play*
Players Grades 9-12
Pier 6 - Brooklyn Bridge Park - Beach Volleyball Courts
Wednesdays - 4pm-6pm (2 hours)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Masks are optional for players
- Coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Bring your own water bottle
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.