After being cooped up indoors for months, parents, this is your children's chance to:
- Spend the Spring outdoors having fun playing Volleyball in the Sun!
- Learn from our experienced coaches
- Make new friends
*Parents - stay and watch your kids play Volleyball!
This class is designed to help young players between the ages of 9-11 learn the fundamentals of volleyball with 2 hours of drills in setting, passing, overhand serving and hitting - all in a fun and friendly outdoor environment.
*WHO CAN PLAY*
Boys and Girls - Ages 9-11
Central Park (East Side)
Dropoff and Pickup on 79th & 5th entrance (Group Of Bears Sculpture)
Sessions are on lawns between The Met, Cedar Hill and the Great Lawn.
*PRICE* - $325
Sundays - 10:00am - 12:00pm (2 hours)
Come see what makes Volleyball so great when you join us in Central Park on the East Side. And, since this is an outdoor activity parents are welcome to attend. Social distancing rules will still apply.
- All BCVB Programs follow strict local and CDC guidelines
- All Coaches & Players will wear Masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer use before / during / after play
- Maintain social Distance at all times
- No playing without a mask
- Strict cleaning measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- Daily Health Questionnaire Form to be filled out by parents