***PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ALL AGES TO ENTER THIS FACILITY***
Big City Volleyball Youth Classes are designed to help every player, boys and girls, between the ages of 9 – 16 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game – All in a fun and friendly environment!
Limited Edition - Skills and Drills. Join us for a night of skills and fun drills to improve your game.
*Who can Play*
Boys and Girls - Ages 12-16
213 E. 63rd Street
New York, NY 10065
(Btw. 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
*Price* - Free
Tuesday - 4/19
6pm - 7:30pm (1.5 hours)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Players and coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***