Big City Volleyball is back with outdoor Beach Volleyball!
Come down to Pier 6 in Brooklyn at Brooklyn Bridge Park. Join our 5-week Youth Volleyball Class 4-6pm Thursday afternoons. Open to everyone in grades 6-8, players will learn the difference between indoor volleyball and beach while working on passing, setting, serving and spiking skills outdoors in the fresh air.
Parents are welcome to stay and watch from outside of the courts.
*Who can Play*
Players Grades 6-8
Pier 6 - Brooklyn Bridge Park - Beach Volleyball Courts
*PRICE* - $275
Thursdays - 4pm-6pm (2 hours)
- All BCVB Programs follow strict local and CDC guidelines
- Masks are optional for players
- Maintain social Distance at all times
- Bring your own water bottle
- Daily Health Questionnaire Form to be filled out by parents
- No Vaccination Requirement
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
Refund Policy: You can cancel anytime up to 48 hours before the start of the event, and you will receive an automatic refund through the system.