Open to Big City Girls Youth League Participants and Advanced Players who have played club or on their school team or with us in our advanced classes (9-12th Grade), we’ll spend the entire Spring session playing beach volleyball.
Coaches will be on hand to offer tips and advice designed to help players become better beach players and differentiate between the indoor and sand game.
FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Five weeks of scrimmaging / matches for 90 minutes!
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff
- Coaches guiding players through strategies, ball placement, defense, and advanced plays
- Grades 9-12
- Open to Girls Youth League Participants & Advanced Players
- Tuesdays 5-6:30pm
- Entrance Fee $275
*TUESDAYS (5-6:30pm) LEAGUE DATES*
- April 20
- April 27
- May 4
- May 11
- All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction.
- All Staff & Players will wear Masks
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Facility
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
- Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 9am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***