Big City Volleyball Youth Classes are designed to help every player, boys and girls, between the ages of 9 – 16 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game – All in a fun and friendly environment!
*Who can Play*
Boys and Girls - Ages 12-16
The Jewish Center - 131 W. 86th Street 5th FL.
Tuesdays - 5:30pm - 7pm (1.5 hours)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Players and coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 9am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***