You’ve Practiced all year….
Now its time to…
INVITE ONLY to Big City Girls Youth League Players who have participated in our Fall thru Late Winter seasons, we’ll spend the entire Spring session playing matches.
Coaches will be on hand to offer tips designed to help sharpen gameplay IQ and show how to execute advanced trick plays learned while playing club and at the collegiate level.
FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY (RETURNING PLAYERS ONLY) THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Six weeks of scrimmaging / matches for 2 HOURS!
- Experienced Big City Coaching Staff
- Coaches guiding players through strategies, ball placement, defense, and advanced plays
- Professional Long Sleeve Jerseys For All Players (Who do not already have)
- Open to Players INVITED From Our Girls Youth League
- Saturdays 11am-1pm
- Entrance Fee $325
*Please note, ALL players are required to wear athletic uniform:
-Team jersey (provided)
*SATURDAY (11am-1pm) LEAGUE DATES*
- April 10
- April 17
- April 24
- May 1
- May 8
- All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction.
- All Staff & Players will wear Masks
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Facility
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
- Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 9am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***