Conveniently Located between Brooklyn and Long Island City, the Post BK is easy to get to for players coming for Queens and Brooklyn. It’s also just five minutes from the Midtown tunnel, if you are driving from Manhattan or you can take the L/G trains.
Big City Volleyball is excited to launch a program exclusively for boys. This class is specifically designed to help players between the ages of 11 – 13 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game at the highest level – All in a fun and friendly environment!
*WHO CAN PLAY*
Boys - Ages 11-13
The Post BK - 100 Dobbin Street, Brooklyn, NY
Saturdays - 11am - 1pm (2 hours)
No Class - 5/29 - Memorial Day Weekend
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Players and coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 9am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***