Big City Volleyball is back with outdoor Beach Volleyball!
Come down to Pier 25 in Manhattan on the Tribeca Waterfront and join our 5-week Youth Volleyball Class 4:30pm-6pm Tuesdays. Open to everyone in grades 9-12, players will learn the difference between indoor volleyball and beach while work on passing, setting, serving and spike skills outdoors in the fresh air.
Pier 25 has three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and is conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca.
*Who can Play*
Players Grades 9-12
Pier 25 - Hudson River Park
N. Moore St & West Side Hwy
Tuesdays - 4:30pm - 6pm
10/4 - NO CLASS
- All BCVB Programs follow strict local and CDC guidelines
- Masks are optional for players
- Maintain social Distance at all times
- Bring your own water bottle
- Daily Health Questionnaire Form to be filled out by parents
- No Vaccination Requirement
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
Refund Policy: You can cancel anytime up to 48 hours before the start of the event, and you will receive an automatic refund through the system.