*Updated 8/5 - New registrants welcome!*
This Adult LTP registration is for those who were previously registered and paid for the March - May 2020 session which was unable to be held. Adult LTP 1 and 2 are now combined for this series.
Please sign up for each session, being sure your discount is applied from your class!
You should see a discount applied automatically at checkout if you were previously registered for this class.
Players must come to the rink fully dressed in their gear. Loaner gear is not available.
If you register for this activity and are subsequently unable to attend, please be sure to drop the class as soon as possible to allow someone in from the waitlist. If you cancel your spot in the session with less than 12 hours remaining before the session begins, you will not be issued a refund.
**MedStar Capitals Iceplex asks all customers to observe proper social distancing and wear a mask while in the facility.
Please note the following:
- Unless communicated otherwise through the chat, all participants must enter the facility from the 8th floor front entrance. You will check in when you arrive and be required to have your temperature taken. (The entrance by the elevators will not be available.)
- If your activity is on the Capitals rink, you will exit out the main entrance. If your activity is on the Arlington rink, you will exit out the Arlington Rink in the Slapshot corner.
- Participants should arrive at the rink fully dressed in their gear - you may put your skates on. Participants may bring hockey bags into the building if they are here for a camp, clinic, or league.
-Please bring a filled water bottle. Vending machines and water fountains may not available.
- Summer hockey campers are encouraged to bring two water bottles or a large bottle if possible. Vending machines and water fountains are not available.
- Registered participants will be allowed into the facility no more than 10 minutes before their activity start time.
- Participants must exit the facility within 5 minutes of the end of their ice time.
- Unfortunately, non-registered participants (including parents and siblings) will not be permitted in the facility to watch.
- While players are not required to wear a mask on the ice, they must wear masks at all other times in the facility.
The Proshop will be open with limited services and hours. Appointments for skate sharpening, gear fitting, etc are required.
We're so excited to have you back on the ice and appreciate your compliance with the COVID protocols that we have in place. We want you as well as our employees to stay safe and do what we can to reduce the spread of the Virus. See you at the rink!