***PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR AGES 12 AND UP TO ENTER THIS FACILITY***
Conveniently located in Forest Hills and easily accessible by train and bus, Big City Volleyball is excited to return to Forest Hills this Fall.
Our Program is specifically designed to help players between the ages of 12 –16 learn the fundamentals of Volleyball and develop the proper mechanics and skills to play the game at the highest level – All in a fun and friendly environment!
*Who can Play*
Players - Advanced Skill Level - Ages 12-16
Common Point Queens
67-09 108th Street, Forest Hills, NY 11375
*Price* - $275
Saturdays - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (2 hours)
12/11 (NO CLASS - GYL Try-outs)
Note: No class 11/27 (Holiday)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Players and coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering class
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***