After being cooped up indoors for months, parents, this is your children's chance to:
- Spend the Spring outdoors having fun playing Volleyball in the Sun!
- Learn from our experienced coaches
- Make new friends
*Parents - stay and watch your kids play Volleyball!
This class is designed to help young players between the ages of 12-16 learn the fundamentals of volleyball with 1.5 hours of drills in setting, passing, overhand serving and hitting - all in a fun and friendly outdoor environment.
*WHO CAN PLAY*
Boys and Girls - Ages 12-16
Riverside Drive - near W103rd Street
*PRICE* - $300
Thursdays - 4:30pm - 6pm (1.5 hours)
Come see what makes Volleyball so great when you join us in Ellington Park on the West Side. And, since this is an outdoor activity parents are welcome to stay. Social distancing rules will still apply.
- All BCVB Programs follow strict local and CDC guidelines
- All Coaches & Players will wear Masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer use before / during / after play
- Maintain social Distance at all times
- No playing without a mask
- Strict cleaning measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- Daily Health Questionnaire Form to be filled out by parents