Big City Volleyball is back with outdoor Beach Volleyball This Spring!
Come down to Pier 25 in Manhattan on the Tribeca Waterfront and join our 5-week Youth Volleyball Class 5pm-6:30pm Tuesday afternoons. Open to everyone in grades 6-8, players will learn the difference between indoor volleyball and beach while work on passing, setting, serving and spike skills out doors in the fresh air.
Pier 25 has three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and is conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca.
*Who can Play*
Players Grades 6-8
Pier 25 N. Moore St & West Side Hwy
Tuesdays - 5-6:30pm (1.5 hours)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Players and coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 9am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.
***DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM***