Big City Volleyball is back with outdoor Beach Volleyball!
Come down to Pier 25 in Manhattan on the Tribeca Waterfront and join our 5-week Youth Volleyball Class 4:30pm-6pm Tuesdays. Open to everyone in grades 9-12, players will learn the difference between indoor volleyball and beach while work on passing, setting, serving and spike skills outdoors in the fresh air.
Pier 25 has three enormous courts, professional net systems with in-ground poles, spectacular lighting and is conveniently located in the heart of Tribeca.
*Who can Play*
Players Grades 9-12
Pier 25 N. Moore St & West Side Hwy
Tuesdays - 4:30pm - 6pm
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Masks are optional for players
- Coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Bring your own water bottle
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.