The Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy's week-long Summer camps, run by Big City Volleyball are designed to help players learn the fundamentals of volleyball through 2.5 hours of games and drills in setting, passing, overhand serving and hitting - all in a fun and friendly outdoor environment with no vaccination requirement. Join our camps if you want to:
- Make new friends
- Learn from our experienced coaches
- Prepare for school volleyball season
- Grow as young athletes
- Spend the Summer outdoors having fun playing Volleyball in the Sun!
Our hope is at the end of each week camp students will say, "I love volleyball and I want to learn more".
Parents are welcome to stay and watch from outside of the courts.
*Who can Play*
Boys and Girls - Ages 12-16
Pier 6 - Brooklyn Bridge Park - Beach Volleyball Court #3
Monday - Friday from 9:30am to 12pm (2.5 hours)
All Big City Volleyball Youth Programs will follow strict local and CDC guidelines for safe play and instruction including:
- Masks are optional for players
- Coaches will be in masks at ALL times
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures including wiping down / Sanitizing all surfaces & balls before / during / after play
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering Class
- Bring your own water bottle
- No Vaccination Requirement
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out starting 8am day of activity that parents must confirm their child does not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.