Haven’t Played Indoor In A Year?
Then get off the couch and get back in shape with Big City’s Thursday evening Practice & Play on the Upper West Side of Manhattan!
Practice & Play is the perfect way to knock the rust off and start playing volleyball again. Open to intermediate players (BB and above) who are familiar with 5-1 / 6-2 rotations. We’ll spend the first hour going over strategic elements of the game such as defense positioning, spot serving, ball placement, etc. The last hour will playing pick-up with the coaches.
Whether you have taken a class with us or not, want to brush up on your game play, or just want to hang out with friends, don't miss out on this chance to play volleyball!
Please note Big City Volleyball follows strict safety protocols including:
- Masks must be worn at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing measures
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out 9am day of play that all participants must confirm they do not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.