Haven’t Played Indoor In A Year?
Too Cold Out?
Then get off the couch and get back in shape with Big City’s weekly Skills & Drills Clinics!
We are re-launching our weekly individual skills clinics at the Jewish Center Thursday evenings at 7pm. These classes are the perfect way to knock the rust off and start playing volleyball again.
Open to adults(18+) of all skill levels and designed specifically for beginner and rec level players, we’ll go over different aspects of the game each week.
This class is designed to help players develop proper arm swing, footwork and ball placement from all positions on the court. Players will also learn how to properly approach different kinds of sets.
Whether you have taken a class with us or not, want to brush up on your gameplay, or just want to hang out with friends, don't miss out on this chance to play volleyball!
Please note Big City Volleyball follows strict safety protocols including:
- Masks must be worn at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing measures in place
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering gym
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
A health Questionnaire Form will be sent out 9am day of play that all participants must confirm they do not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.