This Program is For Advanced Players A / AA
-If you do not meet this level requirement you will be asked to leave
Practice & Play is the perfect way to knock the rust off and start playing volleyball again. Open to ADVANCED players (A and above) who are familiar with 5-1 / 6-2 rotations, defensive placement, and ball control. We’ll spend the first half hour warming up and doing some drills, then spend the rest of the time playing pick-up with the coaches.
Whether you have taken a class with us or not, want to brush up on your game play, or just want to hang out with friends, don't miss out on this chance to play volleyball!
Please note Big City Volleyball follows strict safety protocols including:
- Masks must be worn at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing measures
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out 9am day of play that all participants must confirm they do not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.