Haven’t Played Indoor In A Year?
Too Cold Out?
Then get off the couch and get back in shape with Big City’s Saturday evening Practice & Play in Forest Hills Queens!
Practice & Play is the perfect way to knock the rust off and start playing volleyball again. Open to intermediate players (BB and above) who are familiar with 5-1 / 6-2 rotations. We’ll spend the first hour going over strategic elements of the game such as defense positioning, spot serving, ball placement, etc. The last hour will playing pick-up with the coaches.
Whether you have taken a class with us or not, want to brush up on your gameplay, or just want to hang out with friends, don't miss out on this chance to play volleyball!
Please note Big City Volleyball follows strict safety protocols including:
- Masks must be worn at ALL times
- Players will use hand sanitizer before / during / after play
- When not playing all participants must wear masks and be socially Distanced
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing measures
- Health Screening process for participants prior to entering
- Temperature check
- Bring your own water bottle
- No entry without a mask
Directions to Common Point Queens (67-09 108th Street)
- M or R local train to the 67th Avenue station. Exit on the north side of Queens Blvd. Walk three blocks.
- E or F express train to the 71/Continental Avenue station. Exit on the north side of Queens Boulevard walk to 108th (or take Q23 bus).
- Q23 stops on both sides of 108th Street between 67th Avenue and 67th Road, right in front
-Long Island Expressway to the 108th Street exit then make a right turn on 108th Street.
-Grand Central Parkway to the Jewel Avenue/69th Road exit / Right turn on 68th Drive / Right turn on 108th Street.
Please note, a health Questionnaire Form will be sent out 9am day of play that all participants must confirm they do not have COVID symptoms prior to showing up.